Change cursor

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

Sticktwig

Change cursor

Post by Sticktwig » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:04 am

Hello,

Working with my new pen display, I've noticed on my MacBook Pro the cursor for the tools appears as a plus sign. When I tested it on my Mac Mini, it was a dot. I much prefer the latter for visibility as the plus sign blocks my ability to see the actual point of the "pen". I have no idea why the two computers are different. Is there a way in OWM to change the cursor?

Thanks

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Change cursor

Post by Kanchou » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:46 am

Sticktwig wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:04 am
Hello,

Working with my new pen display, I've noticed on my MacBook Pro the cursor for the tools appears as a plus sign. When I tested it on my Mac Mini, it was a dot. I much prefer the latter for visibility as the plus sign blocks my ability to see the actual point of the "pen". I have no idea why the two computers are different. Is there a way in OWM to change the cursor?

Thanks
Looking into it, are the Mac Mini and MacBook pro running different version of OSX?

Thank you!
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Sticktwig

Post by Sticktwig » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:37 am

Good call. I had not yet upgraded the Mini to Ventura. Now both have the crosshair. Bummed I can't change this in MacOS. Can this be a feature request in OWM? Honestly don't know how much applications can control the interface.

Thanks

Kyete
Site Moderator

Post by Kyete » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm

I'll add it to our feature request list to investigate. Thank you for the feedback!

-Katie