Maps you've created

General discussion on mapping.

Moderator: Kyete

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Maps you've created

Post by Kanchou » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:41 pm

Chance wrote:This is my first map, I'm building it as we play thought a homebrew campaign that I'm DMing. I still have a long way to go, but its making some serious progress. Made 100% in OWM, I love this software.

Any and all feedback is welcome!
It's looking awesome, great work! :) Thank you for sharing it with us.

You should submit it to our next mapping context, we should be doing another in September (we'll announce it on social media).

Thank you!
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Chance

Post by Chance » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 am

Here is the final map: https://craighuther.com/assets/hilgarth ... Labels.png

This is my first completed map, I'd love to submit it to the contest that would be amazing!

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Chance wrote: This is my first completed map, I'd love to submit it to the contest that would be amazing!
Awesome work! We should be announcing the next contest next week on social media and the forums :)

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

ORtrail

Post by ORtrail » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:53 pm

The first map I created for an adventure. Fairly basic, but it felt like a good first effort.

Dave Woodrum

Post by Dave Woodrum » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:51 pm

Prior to this I mainly used sets of self made icons and two screens of older Paint (yes, Paint... Microsoft Paint- as in XP era Paint at that). The results weren't terrible but not really what I wanted. Very blocky and too uniform for villages (providing an example).
Plus my older homemade graphics aren't up for par for pod printing (they did not translate to 300 dpi well and maintain crispness). I've been working on newer, larger ones with better detail but these do not work.
Attachments
village unnumbered in color jpg.jpg
village unnumbered in color jpg.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 4560 times
Owner/Operator of Fishwife Games brand of products. Over 1,100 products to choose from at: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub ... m=fishwife
Table top game designer, 3d print modeler, music arranger.