(Bug) Consistent Crashing When Exporting City Map

Archive of resolved issues and feature additions completed.

Moderator: Kyete

Grog

(Bug) Consistent Crashing When Exporting City Map

Post by Grog » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:49 pm

The title says it all. I have a village I've tried to export at 70%-100% resolution, however, the export gets stuck on "Rendering Landmasses" and then crashes promptly. I have saved a 60% resolution, but I need multiple resolution .pngs. Anyone else encountered this issue and is there a solution?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: (Bug) Consistent Crashing When Exporting City Map

Post by Kanchou » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:53 am

Grog wrote:The title says it all. I have a village I've tried to export at 70%-100% resolution, however, the export gets stuck on "Rendering Landmasses" and then crashes promptly. I have saved a 60% resolution, but I need multiple resolution .pngs. Anyone else encountered this issue and is there a solution?
(Moved the post to this forum - you should be able to post/reply here now after I changed your permissions).

We'll investigate. The work around is to shrink an image exported using a program outside OWM...I know it's not optimal, but it would be a way.

Would you mind sending us the map? It would make it easier for us to debug the issue.

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Grog

Post by Grog » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Kanchou wrote:
Grog wrote:The title says it all. I have a village I've tried to export at 70%-100% resolution, however, the export gets stuck on "Rendering Landmasses" and then crashes promptly. I have saved a 60% resolution, but I need multiple resolution .pngs. Anyone else encountered this issue and is there a solution?
(Moved the post to this forum - you should be able to post/reply here now after I changed your permissions).

We'll investigate. The work around is to shrink an image exported using a program outside OWM...I know it's not optimal, but it would be a way.

Would you mind sending us the map? It would make it easier for us to debug the issue.

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Sure, in what format would you like me to send it? I can do so through any median.

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Grog wrote: Sure, in what format would you like me to send it? I can do so through any median.
Email us the OWM file to info@threemindssoftware.com if you don't mind.

Thank you!!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software