Exporting Colligated Features to PNG

Archive of resolved issues and feature additions completed.

Moderator: Kyete

mark

Exporting Colligated Features to PNG

Post by mark » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:43 am

Colligated Features works as expected inside my maps, I like it. However, if I colligate several PNG features like sections of a pier in a line to make a long pier --- and then rotate the pier (everything appears fine inside the map) and then export it...

...in the exported PNG, instead of appearing as it does inside the open map, the colligated "long pier" will often (but not always) seems to have become stepped rather than in line as it does in the map. Is this some sort of exporting bug? I've noticed it now in several different maps v0.9.3 and v.0.9.4 and just grouped instead of colligated as grouped features seem to export just fine regardless of rotation. If I don't rotate colligated features they seem to export just fine as well.

In the attached PNG of one of my maps where you can see the pier at the end of the road which is in fact a several copies of a pier feature grouped and rotated as I had intended it to look. Just below it is what happens if I copy the pier features and colligate them, and as you can see the pier becomes stepped.
Colligated Features Bug.PNG
Colligated Features Bug.PNG (182.75 KiB) Viewed 5818 times
Last edited by mark on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vikingr -- 9th century PbP using Mythras

Kyete
Site Moderator

Re: Exporting Colligated Features to PNG

Post by Kyete » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Found the problem. The rotation of the individual items isn't being applied when exporting. We'll have it fixed for the next release.
Thanks for letting us know!

-Katie

mark

Re: Exporting Colligated Features to PNG

Post by mark » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 pm

You guys are amazing. :mrgreen:
Vikingr -- 9th century PbP using Mythras