After Copy/Paste Item - Cannot be dragged/dropped

Archive of resolved issues and feature additions completed.

Moderator: Kyete

youngasuq

After Copy/Paste Item - Cannot be dragged/dropped

Post by youngasuq » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:54 am

HI,

In editing a map with multiple layers (maps overlay allowing me to create the passage of time and land changes), whenever I copy an item, it pastes automatically to the top left. That item can no longer be dragged/dropped. I can cut it out and paste it after moving my screen to the right location (zoomed on it), but then it pastes somewhat imprecisely in my image and I still can't drag it to the right spot.

This happens regardless of which layer I am working on.

Can you help me?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: After Copy/Paste Item - Cannot be dragged/dropped

Post by Kanchou » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm

youngasuq wrote:HI,

In editing a map with multiple layers (maps overlay allowing me to create the passage of time and land changes), whenever I copy an item, it pastes automatically to the top left. That item can no longer be dragged/dropped. I can cut it out and paste it after moving my screen to the right location (zoomed on it), but then it pastes somewhat imprecisely in my image and I still can't drag it to the right spot.

This happens regardless of which layer I am working on.

Can you help me?
Hello!

Are you pasting using the menu? Or right clicking on the screen then doing paste from the right click menu?

Also, does this happen with all maps (including a simple one)? Or just this one?

Thank you for the report! We'll work to figure out what's going on.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: After Copy/Paste Item - Cannot be dragged/dropped

Post by Kanchou » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:17 pm

Seeing as this is 3 years old, I don't think anyone is seeing this issue with the current release. Moving to resolved.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software