New Art Packs!

Talk about map artwork, share links to artwork (including symbols you made). Please DO NOT link to downloads or sites that are breaking someone's copyrights.

Moderator: Kyete

Kanchou
Site Admin

New Art Packs!

Post by Kanchou » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm

We just release a new artpack, and we released a few others the last few months (in case you missed those).

Modern Home
The "Modern Home" art pack includes common household items that can be used for modern and dystopian maps!

Fallen Lands and Fallen Buildings
"Fallen Lands" and "Fallen Buildings" are perfect for maps with baddies or a darker theme.

Old Machines
Old Machines contains machine parts, gears, pipes and tools.

https://www.otherworldmapper.com/shop.html

What do you think? What else would you like to see from us?

And remember, as always, Other World Mapper is and will always be open to outside artwork :)

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

ORtrail

Re: New Art Packs!

Post by ORtrail » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:18 pm

What about an Old West art pack? I think there might already be enough to do a decent regional map, but what about creating an old west town with a dozen or so various buildings?

A Modern Block art pack so you can do battle maps of modern cities? Streets, parking lots, typical floors of skyscrapers, etc.

A Futuristic Block art pack so you can do battle maps of future cities?

A Post-Apocalypse Block art pack so you can do battle maps of modern ruins? A random city ruins generator would be amazing!

A Mars Colony art pack? So you can build a series of domed structures and such? Solar panels and clear domes for growing food?

My list of demands is endless! :D

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:31 am

ORtrail wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:18 pm
What about an Old West art pack? I think there might already be enough to do a decent regional map, but what about creating an old west town with a dozen or so various buildings?

A Modern Block art pack so you can do battle maps of modern cities? Streets, parking lots, typical floors of skyscrapers, etc.

A Futuristic Block art pack so you can do battle maps of future cities?

A Post-Apocalypse Block art pack so you can do battle maps of modern ruins? A random city ruins generator would be amazing!

A Mars Colony art pack? So you can build a series of domed structures and such? Solar panels and clear domes for growing food?

My list of demands is endless! :D
All great ideas!! Thank you! :)

For the modern block art pack we have quite a bit of artwork already we need to process and release. Hoping to do that this year.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

ORtrail

Post by ORtrail » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:14 am

One more: How about undersea maps? So you can have underwater domes with schools of fish, sharks, giant squid, whales, etc. Coral reefs, wrecks of ancient and modern ships, submarines, under water ruins for a flooded earth?

Looking forward to seeing the Modern block art pack you mentioned, not much of 2020 left (thankfully) but even slipping to early 2021 would be fine.

Kyete
Site Moderator

Post by Kyete » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:57 pm

Thank you for the suggestion! I've added it to our list.

-Katie