Hi from Scotland

New to the forums? Say hi! and tell others about you.

Moderator: Kanchou

Mobius

Hi from Scotland

Post by Mobius » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Hi New on the Forum, been using mapper for three years now, writing my first fantasy book, and found it useful for mapping and setting landscapes and character movements over the past few years of writing. Manuscript now with editor for a read through and hoping to have it published within the year.
Look forward to being active on forum,. Dave.

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Scotland

Post by Kanchou » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Mobius wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:23 pm
Hi New on the Forum, been using mapper for three years now, writing my first fantasy book, and found it useful for mapping and setting landscapes and character movements over the past few years of writing. Manuscript now with editor for a read through and hoping to have it published within the year.
Look forward to being active on forum,. Dave.
Welcome!

Glad OWM has been helped you with your work! Doing maps for own our stories is how we started working on this project... what seems like forever ago now :). Let us know when you publish your fantasy book, we'd be happy to share it on our social media (even if the book doesn't include maps made in OWM).

Also, make sure to let us know if you have any feedback for us, particularly anything that you'd find helpful for your worldbuilding.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Thanks for welcome, will do once it's published will be shouting it :D out

smithy

Post by smithy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Welcome, from a fellow Scot. Hope you find OWM as great as I do!