Hi, my name is...

New to the forums? Say hi! and tell others about you.

Moderator: Kanchou

peejosity

Hi, my name is...

Post by peejosity » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi All,

Found this program through a reference from Cartographers Guild, and I must say, in the short time I've been messing around, I'm very impressed! Once I figure all the bells and whistles out, I'll be generating my own art to use, and quite possibly making adjustments in post in another program.

However...

I am truly glad to have found this program! It is tremendously disappointing to see how other programs have moved away from the one-off payment to the subscription model. They get rich from it while the applications suffer, and people like me simply have to stop using them because I can't afford unlimited monthly $...

Thank you for this wonderful product. I intend on sharing what I make in the future :)

-Peej

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Hi, my name is...

Post by Kanchou » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:02 am

peejosity wrote:Hi All,

Found this program through a reference from Cartographers Guild, and I must say, in the short time I've been messing around, I'm very impressed! Once I figure all the bells and whistles out, I'll be generating my own art to use, and quite possibly making adjustments in post in another program.

However...

I am truly glad to have found this program! It is tremendously disappointing to see how other programs have moved away from the one-off payment to the subscription model. They get rich from it while the applications suffer, and people like me simply have to stop using them because I can't afford unlimited monthly $...

Thank you for this wonderful product. I intend on sharing what I make in the future :)

-Peej
Thank you so much for the kind words!! Looking forward to seeing what you make :)

Yes, from the beginning we set the requirement to ourselves that we would work on OWM as long as we could make it/keep it DRM Free, Royalty Free and one time purchase. It's hard trying to reach people and let them know about our program, but we manage to still be around! :)

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software