Easy and Gravy Too!

New to the forums? Say hi! and tell others about you.

Moderator: Kanchou

Sturn

Easy and Gravy Too!

Post by Sturn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Just discovered OWM, I wish I had stumbled upon it earlier (anyone have connections that can refund my recent upgrades for CC3?) :D

I've used AutoRealm (easy to use) and CC3 (a grind, but better control and appearance) for decades. I'm sold on OWM after only a day of fiddling with it. It's as easy to grasp as AutoRealm while being nearly as powerful as CC.

Once I get some experience and maps under my belt, I will be sharing this as my go-to mapper for anyone who asks at the Fantasy Flight Games forum (primary gaming forum for me).

EDIT: Oh sorry, I'm from Kansas in the US. Old time RPGer with a mountain of old and new games in my basement from Traveller to Genesys. Started playing D&D using the old pamphlets (now called the White Box edition I believe).

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Easy and Gravy Too!

Post by Kanchou » Tue May 29, 2018 9:40 pm

Welcome to OWM and the forums! And thank you so much for the positive feedback! :)

Make sure to let us know if you have suggestions for new functionality or improvements (or if you come across any issues). Once we are done with the OSX port we're back into adding more functionality to OWM :D

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software