Not that I am anxious or anything...

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

banghi@yahoo.com

Not that I am anxious or anything...

Post by banghi@yahoo.com » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:49 pm

...but the July update got me all excited!

"if everything goes well we will make Alpha release 3 available to our Beta backers in late August as well."

Begs the question, is everything going well?

unklStewy

Re: Not that I am anxious or anything...

Post by unklStewy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:25 pm

I can't speak for anyone but myself but things seem to be going pretty well on my end.

-Casey Annis :ugeek:
unklStewy
Stewart A.
Wisterian Realms
www.wisterian.net

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 am

banghi@yahoo.com wrote:...but the July update got me all excited!

"if everything goes well we will make Alpha release 3 available to our Beta backers in late August as well."

Begs the question, is everything going well?
Glad it did! :).

Everything is going well The functionality from Alpha 2 is stable and we are pretty much on schedule for the new functionality coming with Alpha 3.

The dev log will go up before the end of the month and the Alpha 3 release will be available to both Alpha and Beta backers as we said in the previous update.

The release will most likely be in the first days of September instead of late August, but not any later than the 4th.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Big Mac

Post by Big Mac » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:39 am

Kanchou wrote:The dev log will go up before the end of the month and the Alpha 3 release will be available to both Alpha and Beta backers as we said in the previous update.
Ohh. Alpha version to Beta backers sounds good. That means you can get more people to look for bugs. More bug testers means faster identification of bugs. Faster identification of bugs means a quicker move to Beta. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
(A Spelljammer fan hoping to user Other World Mapper to make lots of maps of planets.)
You can see more of me over at The Piazza campaign settings forums

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Big Mac wrote:Ohh. Alpha version to Beta backers sounds good. That means you can get more people to look for bugs. More bug testers means faster identification of bugs. Faster identification of bugs means a quicker move to Beta. :)
That's our hope! We are also hoping for more feedback on the tools and functionality for the overland maps, since that's close to be completed.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software