Feature drawing?

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

Regis662

Feature drawing?

Post by Regis662 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:06 pm

For those of us creating a world with that special something we want to stamp proudly on our maps i'm curious if there's a way to add features to the given list.
A way to perhaps even draw your own and add to the files or some kind of request/suggestions panel.

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Feature drawing?

Post by Kanchou » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 pm

Regis662 wrote:For those of us creating a world with that special something we want to stamp proudly on our maps i'm curious if there's a way to add features to the given list.
A way to perhaps even draw your own and add to the files or some kind of request/suggestions panel.
Hello!

1. Very much so! Other World Mapper is open so you can bring your own artwork. You can do this via the "Art Manager" or manually adding files to the folder structure.

You can find more detail on how to do this in the help document. From Other World Mapper, go the main menu and select Help-->View Help Document

Just let us know if you have any questions.

2. Also, we have additional art packs in the works (some free and some as additional add ons) that will go live in the next few weeks. Still, as I said above, we will always keep OWM open so you can bring your own artwork or artwork you purchased elsewhere.

3. Feel free to make a new post with suggestions on new artwork we can have as add ons.

Thanks!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software