How to share?

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

mknightsky@yahoo.com

How to share?

Post by mknightsky@yahoo.com » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:40 pm

I have made to bars n a world map practicing around for 7 or 8 hours. Anyways how do we share these or they just printable? all are .OWM file extenstion (yes I know what it stands for). but it is not viewable by anything but OWM? I was gonna showcase my second bar on reddit and cannot get it to load to Imgur. Thank you!

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: How to share?

Post by Kanchou » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:54 pm

mknightsky@yahoo.com wrote:I have made to bars n a world map practicing around for 7 or 8 hours. Anyways how do we share these or they just printable? all are .OWM file extenstion (yes I know what it stands for). but it is not viewable by anything but OWM? I was gonna showcase my second bar on reddit and cannot get it to load to Imgur. Thank you!
You can go to File-->Export Map and choose from various formats, image and vector. You probably want to export as png or jpg.

Let me know if you need anything else!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

mknightsky@yahoo.com

Post by mknightsky@yahoo.com » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:01 pm

ty! (I did not say it was a good bar! LOL)

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:35 pm

mknightsky@yahoo.com wrote:ty! (I did not say it was a good bar! LOL)
You've got to start somewhere ;D. I'm pretty lousy at map mapping, which is one of the reasons we started working on Other World Mapper :).

Make sure you post your maps to our forums too. We always like to see what people make with OWM.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

mknightsky@yahoo.com

Post by mknightsky@yahoo.com » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:45 pm

will do, did a bar from her video as a easy starting spot! 1 level. fireplace and all!