A few points about usability and UI

Development feedback on user interface, features and general design.

Moderator: Kyete

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: A few points about usability and UI

Post by Kanchou » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm

stefanstr wrote: Any news on that front? No pressure, I am just curious. :)
We got a lot of good feedback in addition to all the awesome feedback from the forums :D
I owe you guys the summary and will try to post soon. Bad weather hit our already behind schedule so we've been working to catch back up, but we are in the middle of implementing various GUI changes from the feedback that we think will really help (in addition to the already scheduled features for Beta 1).

We're doing one of our all day all night development marathons this week so I'll try keep you guys in the loop in the changes :)

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

stefanstr

Re: A few points about usability and UI

Post by stefanstr » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Kanchou wrote:
stefanstr wrote: Any news on that front? No pressure, I am just curious. :)
We got a lot of good feedback in addition to all the awesome feedback from the forums :D
I owe you guys the summary and will try to post soon. Bad weather hit our already behind schedule so we've been working to catch back up, but we are in the middle of implementing various GUI changes from the feedback that we think will really help (in addition to the already scheduled features for Beta 1).

We're doing one of our all day all night development marathons this week so I'll try keep you guys in the loop in the changes :)

- Alejandro
Thanks Alejandro.

No pressure. I’d rather wait and have all the awesome changes implemented with less bugs. :) Glad to hear everything is going well.