Recent Update

Development feedback on user interface, features and general design.

Moderator: Kyete

andrewwyman@outlook.com

Recent Update

Post by andrewwyman@outlook.com » Wed May 13, 2015 1:16 am

I just looked over the videos of the recent update. I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome!

Anyways, one question I have, and I'm guessing the software can handle it... But anyways, will we be able to take a small piece of perhaps a world map and expand that into its own map? Something like if you wanted to generate a regional map for greater detail that was an accurate reproduction of the larger world map?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Recent Update

Post by Kanchou » Wed May 13, 2015 2:17 am

andrewwyman@outlook.com wrote:I just looked over the videos of the recent update. I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome!

Anyways, one question I have, and I'm guessing the software can handle it... But anyways, will we be able to take a small piece of perhaps a world map and expand that into its own map? Something like if you wanted to generate a regional map for greater detail that was an accurate reproduction of the larger world map?
Andrew,

A couple of updates back (February's I believe), take a look at the video. It shows the "New map from selection" feature (including up scaling options), as well as the map links, so you can add a link between the "world map" and the zoomed in map :)

Down the road we will also introduce the ability to have multiple views in the same document/map.

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

andrewwyman@outlook.com

Re: Recent Update

Post by andrewwyman@outlook.com » Thu May 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Okay cool sounds good!