Report new issues and add information on existing ones.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm
With the Transform tool chosen and an object selected, it is possible to move that object using the arrow keys. But if you move the object off of its parent, the object disappears from the Layers pane (but not from the map). You can't use the arrow keys or mouse to move the object any further.
From there, if you choose another tool, the object disappears from the map itself. If, instead, you click on another object, the moved object doesn't disappear, but it becomes un-selectable.
Sometimes I've been able to use Undo to recover the moved object, but I've also seen other behaviors:
- The object returns to its parent, but does not return to the Layers pane and remains un-selectable.
- The object disappears from the map, in part or in whole.
- The move action isn't added to the undo stack to begin with, so there's no way to undo it.
OWM 1.02 on Windows 10.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:52 pm
I was able to reproduce the issue and added it to our list. It will be fixed for the next release. Thank you for letting us know!