V1.0.1 is out!

Development feedback on user interface, features and general design.

Moderator: Kyete

Kyete
Site Moderator

Re: V1.0.1 is out!

Postby Kyete » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Jones wrote:The Z-order within grouped features gets scrambled after dragging them :-(

EDIT: if you ungroup them before dragging the Z-order is kept. Strange bug. ;)

I am seeing an issue with Z-order scrambling when dragging multiple features to a different parent, both in the layers and on the map, but it's regardless of whether the features are grouped or not. That'll be fixed in next release, but is that what you're seeing?

-Katie

Jones

Postby Jones » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:34 am

Kyete wrote: is that what you're seeing?

I see the issue dragging multiple features within the same parent (in layers, haven't tried on map) but you're right: it happens regardless of whether the features are grouped or not.

Niidhogg

Postby Niidhogg » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:47 am

Nice update, no bugs seen on my 4k computer now, I tell you if i find some but i'm not using the soft that much lately for I have done the maps i needed for now. I'll definitivly use the soft again for more maps tho ! :)

Kyete
Site Moderator

Postby Kyete » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Jones wrote:I see the issue dragging multiple features within the same parent (in layers, haven't tried on map) but you're right: it happens regardless of whether the features are grouped or not.

Yes, I see what you're talking about. It will be fixed in the next release. Thank you for pointing it out!

-Katie