Ghost Image

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

Elder

Ghost Image

Post by Elder » Thu May 02, 2019 4:16 am

Hello
im not certain my Post is in the correct forum
My issue ist, that, when i save my Map as a Jpeg, a road shows up. This road is not anywhere on the map when im in working mode. I tried everything i could think of, removed every layer like Regions, Borders etc. the road ist nowhere to be seen, but when i save the map, its suddenly there.
Any Ideas what i can do?
Sincerly

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Ghost Image

Post by Kanchou » Fri May 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Elder wrote:Hello
im not certain my Post is in the correct forum
My issue ist, that, when i save my Map as a Jpeg, a road shows up. This road is not anywhere on the map when im in working mode. I tried everything i could think of, removed every layer like Regions, Borders etc. the road ist nowhere to be seen, but when i save the map, its suddenly there.
Any Ideas what i can do?
Sincerly
That is odd. Could you send us the map to info@threemindssoftware.com? That way we could debug it. V0.9.7 is almost ready, so if there is an issue I'd like to fix it with this release.

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Elder

Post by Elder » Sat May 04, 2019 6:36 am

Thank you for your reply, do you want the rather large working File and the jpeg oder just one of the two?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Sun May 05, 2019 10:39 am

Elder wrote:Thank you for your reply, do you want the rather large working File and the jpeg oder just one of the two?
The working file please. It shouldn't be too large (one of the advantages of vector graphics :) ).

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Also, I gave you permissions so you can post in the rest of the forums (let me know otherwise!) :).

We don't do that by default unless we match email addresses with purchase email b/c of the spam bots.

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software