Mountains

Talk about map artwork, share links to artwork (including symbols you made). Please DO NOT link to downloads or sites that are breaking someone's copyrights.

Moderator: Kyete

DemiUrgoss

Mountains

Post by DemiUrgoss » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:14 am

The Feature Tool has 3 sizes of Mountains, Large, Medium and Small.

Even the Small mountains are about 5 times too big for the scale of my map, how do I reduce the size of the 'Small" Mountain images?

soulclaw

Re: Mountains

Post by soulclaw » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:42 am

You can use the Transform Tool under Basic Tools to resize all features (mountains, buildings, etc.). Select Transform Tool, then click on the feature, then you can drag from the corner to change the size to what you need.
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single command from a satellite activated mind control chip.

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Mountains

Post by Kanchou » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:03 pm

DemiUrgoss wrote:The Feature Tool has 3 sizes of Mountains, Large, Medium and Small.

Even the Small mountains are about 5 times too big for the scale of my map, how do I reduce the size of the 'Small" Mountain images?
Hello!

At the bottom of the feature tool properties, below the list of features, there is an "options" group that has scaling, flipping, opacity, etc. It ended up kind of hidden there, but we are going to make it more prominent with our next release.

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software