Request: Make top toolbars dockable, or even addable to the floating tool menu

Request changes or additions in functionality.

Moderator: Kyete

npc

Request: Make top toolbars dockable, or even addable to the floating tool menu

Post by npc » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:04 pm

I'm working to use OWM more and more with my Right Hand alone, using a digital pen and drawing tablet. I have been moving all of the tools and features to the same side of the screen for maximum versatility and quick single-hand access with a pen. The only ones presenting a problem are the top toolbars, including not only the toggle-able five shown in Settings -> Toolbars, but also the variable top toolbar which changes based on the selected tool.

I'd like to be able to move all of these around so that all items of regular clickability are located on the same side of the screen. If these could be dockable, that would be great. Even better would be the ability to add them into the floating toolset clicker. And even more better-er would be an option to convert the floating clicker to a horizontal menu, for maximum toolset maneuverability.

Thanks again for an awesome mapper!

Kyete
Site Moderator

Re: Request: Make top toolbars dockable, or even addable to the floating tool menu

Post by Kyete » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:41 pm

We will investigate into this to see if it's something we can do. If so, then we'll try to get it done for the next version.

Thank you for the feedback!

-Katie

npc

Re: Request: Make top toolbars dockable, or even addable to the floating tool menu

Post by npc » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:45 pm

Thanks!