Wishlist, please, before Christmass !

Request changes or additions in functionality.

Moderator: Kyete

hakooh

Wishlist, please, before Christmass !

Post by hakooh » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:32 am

Hello,

Can we have the following features please :

- when I use a, ctrl or maj, the curser transform in Pan Tool (the hand). It will be convient, no need to back and forth in basic tools window. Perhaps one key to each function for basic tools ?

- A new window for layers to select or sort items by theme : for exemple I want to select all cities labels to change font.
If name label was different than the text appearing in the map, it will be easier, no need to have these features.

Thanks for reading this.

The Mysterious Cartographer :roll:

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Wishlist, please, before Christmass !

Post by Kanchou » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:08 am

hakooh wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:32 am
Hello,

Can we have the following features please :

- when I use a, ctrl or maj, the curser transform in Pan Tool (the hand). It will be convient, no need to back and forth in basic tools window. Perhaps one key to each function for basic tools ?

- A new window for layers to select or sort items by theme : for exemple I want to select all cities labels to change font.
If name label was different than the text appearing in the map, it will be easier, no need to have these features.

Thanks for reading this.

The Mysterious Cartographer :roll:
Hello!

1. You can already do this by pressing the "space" bar :)

2. We're going to try adding something to allow selection by theme, but it will be for next year. Next release is almost finished, so we can't add too much more :)

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software