Disable Delta Scaledown

Request changes or additions in functionality.

Moderator: Kyete

FoaS

Disable Delta Scaledown

Post by FoaS » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:47 am

Sorry for the spam, but whenever I visit a software forum they always ask me to put one feature in each thread, and while I don't know if this is the convention here, I'd rather error on the side of caution - if any mod would rather I consolidate my list, I can and we can delete my other threads...

Whenever I create a river delta, the size goes down by a step (or by half, I can't tell) - can we have an option to disable this?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Disable Delta Scaledown

Post by Kanchou » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:38 am

FoaS wrote:Sorry for the spam, but whenever I visit a software forum they always ask me to put one feature in each thread, and while I don't know if this is the convention here, I'd rather error on the side of caution - if any mod would rather I consolidate my list, I can and we can delete my other threads...
This way works best for us, since we parse the forums every month or so to make sure we wrote down all feedback and suggestions for our "master list"
FoaS wrote: Whenever I create a river delta, the size goes down by a step (or by half, I can't tell) - can we have an option to disable this?
Yep, we'll add it to the feature requests. Thank you!
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software