Bravo Zulu!

New to the forums? Say hi! and tell others about you.

Moderator: Kanchou

parusj@leidos.com

Bravo Zulu!

Post by parusj@leidos.com » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:34 pm

BZ is international code for "Well Done."

Glad you were so successful. I plugged your project on The Miniatures Page and Lead Adventure Forum, and hopefully you picked up a few more subscribers from that. I know that folks with high powered programs who know how to use them may be able to do "better" maps - but many of us either don't have them, can't afford them, or actually do have them and haven't beaten the learning curve.

I think your product does an admirable job that while not "National Geographic" perhaps, is certainly easy to use, produces a finished product much better than "good enough" and does so at a reasonable price. Looking forward to future add-ons as well.

I've been wargaming since 1961 when Life Magazine did a special on the 100th anniversary of the ACW. For the last several decades I have been nearly 100% solo in my gaming - scheduling, opportunities, and a number of other factors play into that - but I do play. Maps are an important part of the gaming process, and I look forward to test driving the finished product soon.

Thanks again, and well done!

JJ

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Bravo Zulu!

Post by Kanchou » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Thank you!!

We did pick up more backers from that forum, thank you!
parusj@leidos.com wrote:is certainly easy to use, produces a finished product much better than "good enough" and does so at a reasonable price. Looking forward to future add-ons as well.JJ
That's what we like hearing about Other World Mapper! :)

We hope to have Other World Mapper on everyone's hand early!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software