Tabletop Simulator

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

GhostPower

Tabletop Simulator

Post by GhostPower » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:25 pm

Hey there fellas, so I've been trying to figure out how to get the grid in Other World Mapper to match a gridsize to Tabletop Simulator (In particular, the Chimera table although I don't think the table size should matter to much with the grid). I've been having difficulties to get it to line up since I'd like to make a map I can import into the tabletop sim, has anyone else tried to do this?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Tabletop Simulator

Post by Kanchou » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:59 pm

GhostPower wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:25 pm
Hey there fellas, so I've been trying to figure out how to get the grid in Other World Mapper to match a gridsize to Tabletop Simulator (In particular, the Chimera table although I don't think the table size should matter to much with the grid). I've been having difficulties to get it to line up since I'd like to make a map I can import into the tabletop sim, has anyone else tried to do this?
Is it not aligning properly? Is it a hex grid?
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

GhostPower

Post by GhostPower » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:08 am

Kanchou wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:59 pm
GhostPower wrote:
It is not, I did get to almost align but it's very tricky to work with

Kanchou
Site Admin

Post by Kanchou » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:39 pm

GhostPower wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:08 am
Kanchou wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:59 pm
GhostPower wrote:
It is not, I did get to almost align but it's very tricky to work with
Could you attach or send us a screenshot of what you are seeing? Alternatively, what site is it?

Thank you!
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software

Uldar

Post by Uldar » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:28 pm

I create for Foundry VTT. It's extremely basic. Whatever px per grid setting I use in OWM, I duplicate in Foundry VTT on the map grid config, and it has lined up absolutely perfectly every time. 7 maps and counting.