Video Tutorial for Sale

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

ChangelingChick

Video Tutorial for Sale

Post by ChangelingChick » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 am

I hope this is ok to post. I make 3D characters to sell online daz3d.com, and tonight while I was anxiously waiting for a friend's clothing set to appear in the store, another item appeared that I thought might be of interest to y'all. It's a tutorial called How to Create Fantasy Maps. When the original webinar invites had been sent out, I'd assumed it would all be in Photoshop, but now that it's been packaged, it lists a 29 minute Other World Mapper Tutorial in it. I have not had a chance to purchase and download (it's only been out 5 minutes), but I intend to. I've been to a couple of Digital Art Live's webinars, and they've always been really well done, and I've been happy with the cost. I'm super excited to get it, and I thought some of y'all might be interested too. I had nothing to do with its creation/sale. This is purely informative :D I apologize if there aren't supposed to be links like that. Just delete this and pretend I was never here :D If it is ok, I'll watch the tutorial after I purchase it and let y'all know what I think :D

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Video Tutorial for Sale

Post by Kanchou » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:28 pm

ChangelingChick wrote:I hope this is ok to post. I make 3D characters to sell online daz3d.com, and tonight while I was anxiously waiting for a friend's clothing set to appear in the store, another item appeared that I thought might be of interest to y'all. It's a tutorial called How to Create Fantasy Maps. When the original webinar invites had been sent out, I'd assumed it would all be in Photoshop, but now that it's been packaged, it lists a 29 minute Other World Mapper Tutorial in it. I have not had a chance to purchase and download (it's only been out 5 minutes), but I intend to. I've been to a couple of Digital Art Live's webinars, and they've always been really well done, and I've been happy with the cost. I'm super excited to get it, and I thought some of y'all might be interested too. I had nothing to do with its creation/sale. This is purely informative :D I apologize if there aren't supposed to be links like that. Just delete this and pretend I was never here :D If it is ok, I'll watch the tutorial after I purchase it and let y'all know what I think :D
That's really cool! Still not used to people knowing about Other World Mapper :D

Thank you for letting us know about it! And it's completely OK with us. Even if you had been the one that created it :). Let us know if it's any good or if you have any feedback from us after watching it.

Also feel free to post a link to what you sell on daz3d.com :)

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software