Great Product ... Keep It Up!!!!

Questions and comments about Other World Mapper.

Moderator: Kanchou

IronConrad

Great Product ... Keep It Up!!!!

Post by IronConrad » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:08 pm

I purchased the product during your Kick Start (2 copies) and have been patiently waiting. Definitely worth the wait.

I know it's been tough and a long journey but let me through my praise into the arena to encourage you to finish!!!!

(And, I haven't gotten past the Overworld Mapping and I'm already delighted.)

The YouTube videos were very helpful. More please!!! (I may have already gotten it all but I can't tell because the versions were slightly different over time.)

The only issue I'm having an it's small ... when I put down text or a feature on a map ... I'm not able to move it with my mouse. (I push it around with arrow keys so that works. Would be nice if I could move with the mouse.)

The

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Great Product ... Keep It Up!!!!

Post by Kanchou » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 pm

IronConrad wrote:I purchased the product during your Kick Start (2 copies) and have been patiently waiting. Definitely worth the wait.

I know it's been tough and a long journey but let me through my praise into the arena to encourage you to finish!!!!

(And, I haven't gotten past the Overworld Mapping and I'm already delighted.)

The YouTube videos were very helpful. More please!!! (I may have already gotten it all but I can't tell because the versions were slightly different over time.)

The only issue I'm having an it's small ... when I put down text or a feature on a map ... I'm not able to move it with my mouse. (I push it around with arrow keys so that works. Would be nice if I could move with the mouse.)

The
We're very happy to hear you are liking OWM so much! :). And sorry for the late reply, we are deep in regression testing for the upcoming release.

1. More YouTube are on the way as well as more tutorials. V0.9.3 is changing/finishing a few things so we wanted to do them with the "final" UI layout

2. On that, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you not able to select them with the mouse? Does the mouse show the "move" cursor? Any chance you are selecting with the "Select" tool rather than "Transform" tool?

Thank you!
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software