Beta download expired

Development feedback on user interface, features and general design.

Moderator: Kyete

iamsparticles

Beta download expired

Post by iamsparticles » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi. I haven't really been keeping up with the development, but I had some free time and thought maybe I'd check out the progress since... I don't know, like a year ago? Anyway, my download link for the latest beta release (beta 6?) is apparently 5 months old and expired. Can I get a new link, or is there a new release coming soon?

Kanchou
Site Admin

Re: Beta download expired

Post by Kanchou » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:40 pm

iamsparticles wrote:Hi. I haven't really been keeping up with the development, but I had some free time and thought maybe I'd check out the progress since... I don't know, like a year ago? Anyway, my download link for the latest beta release (beta 6?) is apparently 5 months old and expired. Can I get a new link, or is there a new release coming soon?
Always! I'll reactivate your download link for Beta 6. Just keep in mind Release Candidate 1 is about to come out - so be on the lookout for another email within a week or two.

By the way, sorry for the late reply, I'd had to neglect the forums while working on issues for the next release. If you send us an email directly to info@threemindssoftware.com, we'll typically reply in less than 12 hours.

Thank you!

- Alejandro
Alejandro S. Canosa
Three Minds Software