Current Version: V0.8.6 (Beta 6). 12-31-2016
For those who missed the Kickstarter and are interested in participating in the beta we've opened beta buy-in.
If you are interested in joining the beta, please keep in mind the following:
- The beta release is Windows only. Mac and Linux beta will come after the first Windows release.
- Although beta is stable, there are missing features and known bugs.
- Beta participants are given the opportunity to provide input into the development of Other World Mapper.
Several features and changes have already been made based on user feedback.
- Beta participants receive access to the beta section of the Other World Mapper forum which includes
discussions on changes and issues. You'll receive an invitation to the forums within 24 hours of
signing up for beta. However, participation in the forums is not required. You can send us bug reports
and discuss concerns or changes directly with us through email.
- The beta buy-in price is the same as the beta pledge for the Kickstarter.
- The beta buy-in is only for the "full version," including all the artwork and functionality from the Kickstarter
(Overland Tools, Dungeon Tools and City Mapping Tools). This is reflected in the pricing.
- Note that with the release of Other World Mapper we plan to have an overland tools only version with a
limited amount of artwork for a lower price. However, the beta buy-in is only for the full version.
You'll receive download information for new versions as they become available, including the releases after beta.
If you have any questions contact us via Facebook, Google+, or by email: email@example.com
Beta Buy-in with PayPal or Stripe (Windows only)
Please Read System Requeriments First